Kakslauttanen Artic resort, Lapland - Finland Package (3 nights)
Kakslauttanen , Finland
- Kakslauttanen Arctic resort is a family hotel in Finnish Lapland a mere stone throw to the Urho Kekkonen National Park, the largest of Finland's national parks. The surrounding environment is one of the cleanest you'll find anywhere in the world. Up there, winters are cold and summers comfortably warm. All in all, what you'll find here is perfection. Finland is one of the safest countries in the world, so Kakslauttanen is an easy and risk-free choice for a successful holiday.
- LAND ONLY PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Return airport to hotel transfers
- 3 Nights' stay at the Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort in a Small Glass Igloo
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- Daily clearing fee
- Luggage handing
- Firewood Service
- Complete your experience by adding on super exciting activities:
- Our recommendations:
- -2 Hour Husky Safari with transfers, thermal clothing, boots, gloves and a hot drink - from R2960*
- -Aurora Hunting with Reindeer - from R2125*
- -2 Hour Snowmobile Safari - from R2189
- * Transfers, thermal clothing, boots, gloves and a hot drink included.
- Kakslauttanen, located at the edge of the wilderness on the road to the Arctic Sea, is one of the best places in the world to see the magical glow of the Northern Lights. The view from your Glass Igloo is unbeatable. Unfortunately, however, we cannot guarantee Northern Lights or any other natural phenomenon - the lights might unexpectedly appear and just as suddenly vanish any time from just after sunset to just before dawn. They can last for 5 minutes or they can last for the whole night.
- Land Only (excl Flights & Taxes) : R 25858
Valid for travel
- From: Wednesday, 01 November 2023
- Until: Friday, 03 May 2024
- Tuesday, 23 April 2024
Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort
The Sami have inhabited the region for over a century and the surrounding environment is one of the cleanest you'll find anywhere in the world. The water is so pure that you can quench your thirst straight from a stream running down the fell or the lake into which it flows, and the air is so fresh that you can feel it deep down in your lungs. Up here, winters are cold and summers comfortably warm. All in all, what you'll find here is perfection!
Finland is one of the safest countries in the world, so Kakslauttanen is and easy and risk-free choice for a successful holiday and the international staff are available to serve you in a variety of languages.
Located right at the edge of the wilderness, along the road to the Arctic Sea. It is a mere stone's throw to the Urho Kekkonen National Park, the largest of Finland's national parks. The nearest international airport is in Ivalo, just a 30-minute ride away.
The property offers various types of accommodation from Glass Igloos, Kelo-Glass Igloos, Log Chalets as well as Snow Igloos.
- Baggage storage
- Gift Shop
- Multiple Restaurants
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Tour Desk
Hotel Room Amenities
- Ensuite Bathroom
- High Speed Internet Access
- Work Desk
A peak period supplement of approx. R1500 applies for travel between 28 November 2023 and 15 March 2024. Compulsory gala dinner supplements for Christmas and New Year's Eve. Prices are from a starting price per person sharing, subject to change, airfare increase, currency fluctuations and availability. Taxes are estimated and based on the current exchange rate and are subject to change. Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply. Please note that airport taxes, fuel levies & surcharges are approximate and subject to change, the exact amount will be confirmed at time of booking. Valid for dates as specified. Group rates available on request. Thompsons Standard Terms and Conditions may apply. E & OE.