3* Protea Hotel by Marriott Durban Umhlanga - Festive Package (3 Nights)
Umhlanga , South Africa
DURBAN, UMHLANGA: A modern beach hotel in uMhlanga, Durban. This hotel in uMhlanga is your gateway to golden beaches, lush surroundings and the exhilaration of holidaying in an idyllic part of Durban. If you want stunning views overlooking the KwaZulu-Natal coast, look no further than Protea Hotel uMhlanga.;
- A modern beach hotel in uMhlanga, Durban. This hotel in uMhlanga is your gateway to golden beaches, lush surroundings and the exhilaration of holidaying in an idyllic part of Durban. If you want stunning views overlooking the KwaZulu-Natal coast, look no further than Protea Hotel uMhlanga.
- WHY WE LOVE IT:
- - Centrally located in the heart of uMhlanga Rocks
- - Views overlooking the KwaZulu-Natal coast
- - A modern beach hotel in Umhlanga
- - Your gateway to golden beaches and lush surroundings
- - The ideal place to stay for that perfect family getaway
- SELF-DRIVE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 3 Nights' accommodation at the 3* Protea Hotel by Marriott Durban Umhlanga in a 2 Queen Guest Room
- Breakfast daily
- 2 Kids under 12 years stay and eat breakfast for free when sharing with 2 adults
- Self Drive : R 3771
Valid for travel
- From: Friday, 01 December 2023
- Until: Thursday, 18 January 2024
- Friday, 12 January 2024
Protea Hotel by Marriott Durban Umhlanga
The name of Umhlanga Rocks evokes a vision of golden beaches, lush surroundings and the exhilaration of holidaying in an idyllic part of the world. And the Protea Hotel Umhlanga is where that vision turns to reality.
Conveniently situated mere minutes from the beach, in the heart of Umhlanga Rocks, the Protea Hotel Umhlanga will treat you to comfortably appointed accommodation in an appealing selection of rooms. Admirably equipped self-catering rooms, as well as facilities for disabled guests, are also available, with all the mod cons as well as outstanding features such as satellite TV and breathtaking sea views of the Indian Ocean.
Delicious breakfasts are available in the breakfast room, while a variety of restaurants in the area have a range of menus to suit all tastes. Conference facilities are available for up to 200 delegates and there is secure, undercover parking on the premises.
Centrally situated in the heart of Umhlanga Rocks, the Protea Hotel Umhlanga is approximately 2 minutes walk to the main protected beach. Also within walking distance of many pubs, restaurants, shopping centres and the vibrant nightlife. Upmarket towns of La Lucia, Umdloti and Mount Edgecombe are only minutes away.
Ballito - 30km
Durban - 19 kms
Durban International Airport - 40 kms
Pietermaritzburg - 109km
Valley of a Thousand Hills - 35km
Most of our 120 rooms have sea views and are elegantly and stylishly furnished. Self-catering facilities include a microwave, fridge, cutlery, crockery and tea-coffee making facilities. All rooms are equipped with remote control TV, Satellite TV, hairdryers, modem and laptop plug points, telephone, central air-conditioning, room safes and electronic locking devices on all doors. All rooms are open plan and have kitchenettes. Facilities for disabled GUESTS are also available. Hotel suites have separate lounge, bedroom and bar area. All bathrooms consist of separate baths and showers. Rooms for non-smoking GUESTS are also available.
- Baggage storage
- Currency Exchange
- Fitness Centre
- Laundry Service
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Beauty Salon
Hotel Room Amenities
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Air Conditioning
- Compimentary Newspaper
- Handicap Rooms
- High Speed Internet Access
- International Dial Direct Telephone
- Satellite Television
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
A peak season supplement of R585 per adult per night applies for travel 15 December 2023 - 05 January 2024. Prices are from a starting price per person sharing, subject to change and availability. Advance purchase, peak or high season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply. Price valid for dates as specified. Group rates available on request. For standard Terms and Conditions please refer to www.thompsons.co.za. E&OE.